Community Day Event
at MLK Center
40 W 40th Street, Indianapolis IN 46208
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Easterseals Crossroads’ Community Day Event at MLK Center, presented by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and in partnership with JPMorgan Chase, is a free, family-friendly event. Activities include an exhibit hall of community partners, book giveaways, child and adult program offerings, child development check-ups, games, food and fun. Our community partners are gathering to bring resources to MLK Center for this special day of sharing information about services.
Easterseals Crossroads will be providing free child-development check-ups onsite and sharing information about employment services for individuals and families living with disability, support services for veterans facing homelessness and career opportunities at Easterseals Crossroads.
- Food Box distribution provided by Gleaners and Eskenazi Health
- Free lunch available for the first 150 people
- Free financial journey session presented by JPMorgan Chase
- Free child-development check-ups provided by Easterseals Crossroads
- Free books, crafts and giveaways
- Adult & Child Health
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Covering Kids and Families
- Easterseals Crossroads Children’s Services
- Easterseals Crossroads Pathways and Family Opportunity Programs
- Easterseals Crossroads Veteran Services
- Eskenazi Health
- Family Development Services
- Firefly Indiana Children and Family Alliance
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Indiana Department of Health MCH Mother’s Helpline
- Indianapolis Public Library
- Indy Book Project
- JPMorgan Chase
- MLK Center
- Versiti Blood Center of Indiana
We are looking for a few volunteers who can assist with this event; if you can volunteer, please fill out this form and we will contact you.