We help adults with disabilities and veterans who are seeking meaningful employment opportunities. We also help those businesses or organizations looking to hire a person with a disability by matching your needs with our qualified candidates, offering you dependable and motivated applicants.
Direct Benefits for Employers
- We offer pre-screened, qualified candidates dedicated to pursuing long-term careers — at no cost to you.
- At all times, we have approximately 200 applicants motivated to meet your needs.
- We are a leader in disability services — we offer support through on-the-job training and accommodations when needed.
- We provide continued assistance when it is needed — again, at no cost to you.
- Our employment services provide ongoing assistance before, during and after a position is secured with the option of supported employment services when one-on-one assistance is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions from Employers
Our Veteran Services employees offer a Military Culture Workshop designed to help your company better relate to military and veterans through the recruitment, hiring and retention phases of employment. Additionally, we can conduct a Military and Veteran Hiring Fair for you and pre-screen applicants who meet your qualifications.
Reasons to hire a veteran
- Veterans have proven ability to learn new skills at an accelerated level.
- Veterans possess leadership skills and know how to manage people and projects.
- Veterans are team players and know how to work within groups to maximize efficiency.
- Veterans understand how to meet deadlines and stay on task until the job is done.
For more information about hiring a person with a disability or a veteran, contact us.