We help adults with disabilities and veterans who are seeking meaningful employment opportunities. We also help those businesses or organizations looking to hire a person with a disability by matching your needs with our qualified candidates, offering you dependable and motivated applicants.
Direct Benefits for Employers
- We offer pre-screened, qualified candidates dedicated to pursuing long-term careers — at no cost to you.
- At all times, we have approximately 200 applicants motivated to meet your needs.
- We are a leader in disability services — we offer support through on-the-job training and accommodations when needed.
- We provide continued assistance when it is needed — again, at no cost to you.
- Our employment services provide ongoing assistance before, during and after a position is secured with the option of supported employment services when one-on-one assistance is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions from Employers
If our placed employee doesn’t work out for any reason, we can assist you in finding another qualified candidate. We value our relationships with employers, and we are dedicated to providing positive outcomes.
In most cases, Easterseals Crossroads is able to determine what accommodations are needed as well as to recommend what resources are available to meet those needs.
Yes. Our goal is to provide as much assistance as needed in order to facilitate and maintain a successful employment relationship.
Our candidates have a variety of work experiences and educational backgrounds. Dedication and commitment to developing careers are things they all have in common.
Absolutely nothing — and there is no limit to the possible benefits.
Qualified job candidates! Our candidates are pre-screened applicants who are motivated to meet and exceed job requirements in addition to adding diversity to your workplace.
Our Veteran Services employees offer a Military Culture Workshop designed to help your company better relate to military and veterans through the recruitment, hiring and retention phases of employment. Additionally, we can conduct a Military and Veteran Hiring Fair for you and pre-screen applicants who meet your qualifications.
Reasons to hire a veteran
- Veterans have proven ability to learn new skills at an accelerated level.
- Veterans possess leadership skills and know how to manage people and projects.
- Veterans are team players and know how to work within groups to maximize efficiency.
- Veterans understand how to meet deadlines and stay on task until the job is done.
For more information about hiring a person with a disability or a veteran, contact us.