Century 21 Scheetz and HSA Home Warranty present $10 Grand in your Hand raffle to benefit services and programs for people with disabilities at Easterseals Crossroads.
Tickets are on sale now for the chance to win the $10,000 prize, which will be drawn via Easterseals Crossroads Facebook Live on April 14, 2021, at 12 p.m. EST. (license 000834)
Where to Buy Raffle Tickets
Tickets are $50. According to charity gaming laws, tickets can only be purchased via cash or check. Only 600 tickets will be sold; purchase early.
View the raffle rules.
Purchase by Mail (Checks Only)
Complete the form below and send to:
Easterseals Crossroads, Raffle. 4740 Kingsway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Once we process your payment, we will enter your name in our raffle
and mail you the ticket stub.
Purchase in Person
Purchase tickets via cash or check (payable to Easterseals Crossroads) at the following locations. Please call the location to confirm ticket availability.
Easterseals Crossroads (Mondays – Fridays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
• 4740 Kingsway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46205 (317.479.3249)
Century 21 Scheetz Locations
• 4929 East 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240 (317.705.2500)
• 270 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46032 (317.844.5111)
• 135 East Sycamore Street, Zionsville, IN 46077 (317.873.1700)
• 11504 Lakeridge Drive, Fishers, IN 46037 (317.595.0021)
• 1533 Olive Branch Parke Lane, Suite A, Greenwood, IN 46143 (317.881.2100)
• 643 Massachusetts Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (317.814.5500)
• 1155 South College Mall Road, Suite C, Bloomington, IN 47401 (812.336.2100)
Raffle participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number(s) will be sent to you upon receipt of your order form and payment. If sold out, your order form and payment will be returned to you. The drawing will take place on April 14, 2021, at 12 p.m. EST via Easterseals Crossroads Facebook Live. Payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must complete a W-9 form and will receive an IRS tax form W-2G stating the prize value. Winner must take possession of the prize within (60) sixty days of the drawing and must present a photo ID and completed W-9 form to claim prize. For federal income tax purposes, 24% of the $10,000 prize will be withheld as required by the IRS. Prizes are not transferable.