We are proud to offer programs and services that people in our community need. While we think that every day is newsworthy at Easterseals Crossroads, here are some features that made the local news.
Easterseals Crossroads kicked off its Stronger Together campaign in November 2020. Children’s therapy services were featured in this local spot from WISH TV with mom Allison and son Theo.
On Veterans Day 2020, Easterseals Crossroads was happy to host WISH and WTHR to share more about Remembering Our Fallen, a photographic memorial honoring the lives lost from Indiana since 9/11.
During November 2020, David Dreith from Easterseals Crossroads spoke to WISH about voting and the process as it relates to people with disabilities.
The national Remembering Our Fallen memorial was on display at the Indiana State Fair. The touring photo exhibit honors 5,000 men and women who lost their lives during the war on terror since September 11, 2001. Easterseals Crossroads was proud to bring the exhibit to Indiana for the first time.
- WISH TV 8 spoke with one of our veteran services staff members Buzz Smith about the display on August 2. View the segment here.
- Our agency President/CEO Patrick Sandy was featured July 25 in the Indianapolis Recorder. This piece addressed our advances since the Americans with Disabilities Act was signed. View the segment here.
- Our agency President/CEO Patrick Sandy was featured in a comprehensive Comcast Newsmakers segment on June 18, 2019. View the segment here.
- CampAbility – one of our popular children’s camps – was featured along with volunteers from WGU Indiana on RTV6 on June 19, 2019, during both the morning and evening news. View the spot here.
- WTHR featured CampAbility for a similar segment on June 19, 2019. Read the article here.