Easterseals Crossroads is the leading local resource dedicated to serving individuals and families living with disability.
Vital programs that help people live independent lives
- Resources and training that help people learn in order to grow, develop and thrive
- Employment options to prepare people to work to improve quality of life
- Activities that help families and children relax and enjoy play
- Opportunities to act so Easterseals Crossroads remains a strong community resource
We are proud to offer programs and services that people in our community need. While we think that every day is newsworthy at Easterseals Crossroads, here are some features that made the local news.
The national Remembering Our Fallen memorial was on display at the Indiana State Fair. The touring photo exhibit honors 5,000 men and women who lost their lives during the war on terror since September 11, 2001. Easterseals Crossroads was proud to bring the exhibit to Indiana for the first time.
- WISH TV 8 spoke with one of our veteran services staff members Buzz Smith about the display on August 2. View the segment here.
- Our agency President/CEO Patrick Sandy was featured July 25 in the Indianapolis Recorder. This piece addressed our advances since the Americans with Disabilities Act was signed. View the segment here.
- Our agency President/CEO Patrick Sandy was featured in a comprehensive Comcast Newsmakers segment on June 18, 2019. View the segment here.
- CampAbility – one of our popular children’s camps – was featured along with volunteers from WGU Indiana on RTV6 on June 19, 2019, during both the morning and evening news. View the spot here.
- WTHR featured CampAbility for a similar segment on June 19, 2019. Read the article here.