Update: Walking for Dreams has been canceled because of the weather. Thank you for your understanding.
Easterseals Crossroads is excited to be part of Walking for Dreams on Sunday, May 19 – a 5K Family and Pet Walk that was created to help nonprofit organizations raise funds to serve individuals in our community. The event takes place downtown on the canal at Buggs Temple (11th and Senate Avenue, Indianapolis.
Local organizations share the day in this joint fundraiser organized under Walking for Dreams. Walkers of all ages will join together to support their special organization by raising pledges and participating.
Join the Fun
- Register and make your initial donation of $35 (for individual) or $75 (family of up to two adults and all children under 22). Your registration fee is considered a donation; we ask that everyone make this initial donation at the time of registration.
- Create or join a team to make fundraising fun! Set goals and raise money for your team.
- Fundraise! You can do this all kinds of ways.
- Create your own fundraising page during the registration process.
- Ask family and friends to donate to either you or to Easterseals Crossroads in general.
- Collect offline donations. Cash and checks (payable to Easterseals Crossroads) may be sent to Easterseals Crossroads, Attn: AnneMarie Chambers/WFD19, 4740 Kingsway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
Join us on Sunday, May 19, with your friends, your family, your pet, your coworkers or by yourself to walk the canal in this 5K event. Walk, have fun and support Easterseals Crossroads on what we know will be a beautiful day in downtown Indianapolis!
We ask that all registration (donation) fees are paid before the walk begins on Sunday, May 19. All monies will be accepted onsite at the Easterseals Crossroads check-in table. Cash, check (made payable to Easterseals Crossroads) and credit card payments will be accepted.
Tools and Links to Help you Fundraise
- Upload our Frequently asked Questions flyer.
- Upload an offline registration form.
- Upload sample fundraising templates to copy and paste text that you can use in emails to friends and family.
- Upload sponsorship information.
All donations and money raised for Easterseals Crossroads will go toward helping thousands of families living with disability in central Indiana. This means that YOU could be helping individuals receive life-changing and vital services to live more independent lives.