Easterseals Crossroads is excited to be part of Walking for Dreams on Sunday, May 19 – a 5K Family and Pet Walk that was created to help nonprofit organizations raise funds to serve individuals in our community.
Local organizations share the day in this joint fundraiser organized under Walking for Dreams. Walkers of all ages will join together to support their special organization by raising pledges and participating.
Join the Fun
- Register and make your initial donation of $35 (for individual) or $75 (family of up to two adults and all children under 22). You registration fee is considered a donation; we ask that everyone make this initial donation at the time of registration. Make sure to click the Make a Donation button before you leave the site to make your donation.
- Join a team to add to the fun. This is optional; you can create a team of your own or join one that has already been created after your register.
- Fundraise! You can do this all kinds of ways. We take online donations at the Walking for Dreams website – please designate Easterseals Crossroads; we accept checks (payable to Easterseals Crossroads; we accept cash. We have even created some materials to help you fundraise; check out the links below to see our suggestions.
- Show up on Sunday, May 19, with your friends, your family, your pet, your coworkers or by yourself to walk the canal in this 5K event. Walk, have fun and support Easterseals Crossroads on what we know will be a beautiful day in downtown Indianapolis!
We ask that all registration (donation) fees are paid before the walk begins on Sunday, May 19. All monies will be accepted onsite at the Easterseals Crossroads check-in table. Cash, check (made payable to Easterseals Crossroads) and credit card payments will be accepted.
Tools and Links to Help you Fundraise
- Upload our Frequently asked Questions flyer.
- Upload an offline registration form.
- Upload some tips and suggestions for raising money for Easterseals Crossroads.
- Upload some sample templates to copy and paste the text you can use in emails to friends and family.
- Upload sponsorship information.
All donations and money raised allocated to Easterseals Crossroads will go directly to Easterseals Crossroads. The money raised for Easterseals Crossroads through this Indianapolis event will go toward helping thousands of families living with disability in central Indiana. This means that YOU could be helping individuals receive life-changing and vital services to live more independent lives.