Signature events at Easterseals Crossroads raise awareness of the needs of individuals with disabilities in our community. We are dedicated to advocating on behalf of those who need our services and we are driven to find ways to meet the ever-growing needs presented to us daily.
February 22, 2019
Northside Knights of Columbus
This annual event includes seven games of bingo with exciting prizes and a buffet dinner. Easterseals Crossroads partners with Century 21 Scheetz for this fun evening that benefits our services for children. This year our 80s Movie Themed Bingo Bonanza will be the totally rad place to be! Start planning your favorite 80s movie character now; ticket sales will begin in January. Watch for more information!
Bingo License #148148
Third Party Events
Our third party friendraisers are companies, organizations or individuals that wish to hold a promotion, event, sale, social media campaign or donation drive to benefit Easterseals Crossroads. We are appreciative of dollars raised through third-party events as they help us provide programs and services to children and adults with special needs and their families.
Each year, many generous people hold friendraisers for Easterseals Crossroads, such as golf outings, car washes, fun runs, jeans days at at workplaces and product sales. As an event organizer, we ask that interested individuals provide all the elements needed to complete the event and its promotion. In order to enhance the success of third-party friendraising events and to avoid conflicts with activities already planned, we will be happy to coordinate and work with you during the planning process.
Amazon.com for shopping
Easterseals Crossroads can benefit from every purchase you make at Amazon.com! Next time you make a purchase, visit http://smile.amazon.com and key Easterseals Crossroads.
Our dba name will appear – Crossroads Rehabilitation Center, Inc. – click to select it. Once you are logged in to your Amazon.com account, 0.5 percent of your purchases will be routed to Easterseals Crossroads.
Happy shopping at http://smile.amazon.com!
FirstGiving Page for Fundraising
Individuals, teams or organizations interested in holding friendraisers can use a free platform on our FirstGiving page. It’s easy to get started if you follow these simple steps:
- Click the green Start Fundraising button to set up your account with photos, videos and a personal story about your connection to us.
- Set a fundraising goal so that your supporters can track your progress.
- FirstGiving lets you share your page on Facebook and Twitter. You can also send emails to your friends and family to start fundraising.
- Your supporters can donate to your online page. FirstGiving handles the payment processing, but you can still manually enter donations you have received in person or offline.
- Send thank you notes to your supporters through FirstGiving at any time.
- Edit your page with more information or photos when you have them.
thanks to our partners
2017 Third Party Events
- Hot Cider Hustle – held Saturday, December 2
2016 Third Party Events
- Shamrock 5K Beer Run – held Saturday, March 12
2015 Third Party Events
- Hickory Hall Polo Match – held Friday, August 7
- The Glo Run – held Saturday, September 5
- Indianapolis Monumental Marathon – held Saturday, November 7
2014 Third Party Events
- Tap N Run – held June 21
- The Glo Run – held September 6
- Indianapolis Monumental Marathon – held November 1
2013 Third Party Events
- Monumental Marathon – held November 2
- Electric Run – held October 5
- Glo Run – held September 7
- Tap N Run – held June 8