Update as of May 26, 2020
While most of our program areas are still temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Easterseals Crossroads is currently accepting appointments in specific service areas. If you need to make an appointment or gain information regarding services currently available, please contact us. We will forward your request to a staff member who can assist you.
If you have an upcoming appointment, here are some answers to questions you may have about your health and safety while visiting one of our facilities.
What can I expect when I arrive at Easterseals Crossroads for my scheduled appointment?
- As you enter one of our facilities, we will take your temperature. If you have an elevated temperature, we will ask you to visit us at another time.
- We ask that you always cover your nose and mouth while in our buildings. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide a disposable one for your visit. If there are medical/emotional reasons where this is inhibiting, please let us know before you visit us to make those allowances for you or your child.
- We ask that you limit the number of people you have with you. Please do not bring others with you for your appointment. Children should be accompanied by only one parent or caregiver; no siblings. If you need an interpreter, please let us know that one will be accompanying you to your appointment.
What sanitizing is in effect in the buildings?
While you are visiting one of our facilities, please know that we are following CDC-recommended enhanced cleaning and sanitization guidelines in our areas.
What precautions will be in place to ensure social distancing and my safety as a visitor of Easterseals Crossroads?
- We are taking temperatures of everyone who enters our buildings.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the front desk at our main location.
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations.
- Social distancing measures are in place which include the following
- We ask each person in our buildings to adhere to the social distance recommendation of the CDC to remain at least six feet apart.
- Only two people may ride in the elevator at our main facility at any given time.
- Staircases at our main facility have been designated as one way up on the south side of the elevator shaft and one way down on the north side of the elevator shaft.
- No external groups or volunteers can use our facilities until further notice. We are also limiting our own staff allowed in our buildings each day.
What is my Easterseals Crossroads employee/therapist doing to protect me?
- Each employee providing direct services will be wearing appropriate protective gear for that service.
- Employees are washing their hands and cleaning service areas before and after every appointment.