Meeting your needs with help, hope and answers
Easter Seals Crossroads has a rich history of meeting the needs of individuals with disabilities, which includes individuals with autism. Easter Seals Crossroads strives to provide help, hope and answers for families living with autism today.
Our featured autism services:
Our Autism Services include
- Autism Family Resource Center
- Adult Day Services
- Assistive Technology
- Augmentative Communication
- Behavioral Treatment Services
- Driver Evaluation and Training
- Employment Services
- Enrichment Programs and Camps
- Medical Rehabilitation
- PeerXChange Mentor Program (for college students)
- Respite Services
For more information about adult and child autism services, please contact us.