Each year, we respond to the needs for quality camps from our families who have children and adolescents with special needs; and our answer is camping options that are super fun and educational.
Our camps provide interactive experiences for your child. Each year we offer several camps that you won’t want to miss! Growth and development look like child’s play at Easterseals Crossroads.
Each of our specialty camps has been designed to promote and maintain learning skills so that a child does not lose ability between school years.
Early-Bird Registration begins January 16, 2017, for CampAbility, Camp ROCKS and Camp FUEL and will continue through February 28, 2017. These three camps fill quickly; register now and save $100 per session.
Registration forms contain multiple pages.
Contact us if you would like the registration forms mailed to you.
- CampAbility – traditional summer day camp for children ages 4 – 10 with all types of special needs | Three, two-week sessions | June 12 – July 20, 2017
- Camp ROCKS – outdoor camp for young people with autism who range in age from 10 – 18 years old | One week, overnight session | June 11 – June 16, 2017
- Camp FUEL – traditional day camp for adolescents ages 11- 17 with disabilities or special needs | Three, two-week sessions | June 12 – July 20, 2017
- iCan Bike – specialized bicycle instruction for individuals ages 8 and up (registration forms not available until March; no early-bird discount available)
- Gadget Camp – a camp for children and adolescents who use augmentative communication devices